Greek and Roman Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you become the Myth... Become a God, a demi-god, a faun or satyr, or any other myth....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 charrie's from a different site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Sharpie

Silver Sharpie

3 charrie's from a different site Empty
PostSubject: 3 charrie's from a different site   3 charrie's from a different site Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Character Name: Samuel (Sam) Jace

Description: Blind..5'10"..Black hair...Medium build... basically what a sterotyped emo would look like..(and we all know what I'm talking about...please don't get mad at me for this charrie)

God/Mortal Prent: Hoth(Norse God of Darkness and Night) Jessica Jace(She's got Greek heritage hence the last name)

Powers: can shadow travel like underworld kids(about 2 miles at the most..3 times every 5 hours...and makes him a bit tired)
...can bend shadows to his will(like say he could make the shadows camaflaouge him or little shadow creatures would appear and start attacking.. drainage depends on what he does...like making shadow creatures depending on how many could go from making him drowzy to knocking him out for a day or two...but just camaflaugeing himself would just make him a bit little headed)

Flaws: Blind..Temper-Mental..Pride..

Pets: N/A

Weapons: Cb:Sword...Scythe...and Daggers...

Rp Example: Sam walked on to a patio and felt for a nerby chair. He sat down when he found one and started listening to the things around him. He then notice a sound that wasn't normal for mortals so he got up and started running. He eventually came to a dead end and turned to face the thing that was chasing him drawing his sword in the process. He then tensed up and slashed getting lucky as a hellhound pounced as he slashed the open air. He then walked away.

Biography: Sam was born July 3, 1994 in Salt Lake City, Utah. But even though he was raised by his mother he always a bad streak and lots of problems during his childhood and early teen years. At the age of 3 a chemical accident caused him to go blind. Then at the age of 5 he started getting into fights with kids at school. After which he and his mother moved from school to school from the age of 6-17. At his early teens he started to get sterotyped as emo which was the cause of most of his fights. His life was basically a jumbled mess then at 14 he got claimed by Hoth and his mother told him the truth. After which he learned of his abilites and got in more trouble because monsters keep chasing him down up till he was 17. Then on his way to CHB him and his mother were attacked and she was killed at the top of Half-Blood Hill. This caused him to lose his sanity for a brief moment at which point he let lose all his powers and went into a coma for three weeks. It has now been a year since then and he currently rests in CHB.

Character Name:Tristan James
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black Hair,Pale skin,Red eyes,5'6",kinda muscular
God and mortal parent:Thanatos,Margie James
Powers**:can summon 5 skeletons every 12 hours but they have to each be from a different time line wil cause him to have a dizzy spell or worse if he summons them all together,can also shadow travel but will wear him out the more he does it
Flaws***:disobedient,impatience,afraid of going underground(oh the irony)
Pets:a 3'2" baby dragon that can't breath fire yet
Weapon****:a CB Scythe and a Cb sword
Talents/Skills:can see in the dark, but other wise keeps to himself so he doesn't have that many talents or skills
RP Example*:I was walking through the woods at night when I was attacked.I drew my scythe and charged the ugly beast.It nocked my scythe away and I summoned a ske;eton to distracte it.I then grab my scythe and drew my sword.I destroyed it as it finished off my skeleton.
Biography*:He was born in New York and was rasied by his mother until he was 13.Then he started going to CHB for the summers. However when he was 16 his mom got into a freak accident and has been in the hospital recovering for about a year.She was attacked by a harpie and got her back,left arm,right leg, and several ribs broken.Every since he has gone to CHb year round but every now and then he leaves to visit his mom.
Notes:I don't enjoy being bothered unless it is absolutely important.

Character Name:Remy LeBeau(Gambit)

Description: Brown Hair, Red Eyes,6'1",175 lbs.,Usually never seen with out a deck of cards,Cajun Accent

God and Mortal Parent: Aleos(Sp?) Unknown mother

Powers: Can control the air currents to make him float around for 5-10 mins and can only use 3 times a day,He also can make a blast of wind that could blow someone back if he was at full strength otherwise it just annoys the person he does it to,He also use hs control of wind currents to make his weapons fly farther(can only make them fly another 300 yards unless exhausted)

Flaws: Pride,Overcofidence,Cockyness

Pets; None

Weapons: Throwing spikes(Cb) and a Cb deck of cards that he had specially made for himself

Talents/Skills: Excellent fighter, great throwing ability and accuracy,Arobatic

Rp Example: I was walking down the street when I felt a bad change in the wind. Next I started running knowing wat was coming after me. I turned into a dark alley way which came to a dead end. Crap I thought as I turned to see what was after me. But just as it came into the alley I propelled myself to the roof of a building and walked away.

Bio:He was born in New Orleans where he got adopted by Jean-Luc Lebeau who became a father-like person to him. Jean-Luc taught him everything he knew about being a street theif and also taught him how to fight and throw objects with great accuracy. When Remy turned thirteen he found out that he was actually a son of Aleos and als that he had some abilities over the wind. Afterwards monsters started coming after him and he went on the run. He stopped in cities periodically and picked up on the rules of poker then used his abilites to help him cheat and get extra money(Hence the name Gambit). He finally was able to stay in New York till he was 17 then the monsters started to come after him again. He then went on the run and a year later he found his way to CHB. He is now currently staying there safe from monsters out to kill him.
Back to top Go down
http://halfbloodmania.forumotion.net/forum
pilot

pilot

3 charrie's from a different site Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie's from a different site   3 charrie's from a different site Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm

approved

next time please do not use charrie forms from other sites.
Back to top Go down

3 charrie's from a different site
Page 1 of 1