Greek and Roman Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you become the Myth... Become a God, a demi-god, a faun or satyr, or any other myth....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shazzam! Fishy is here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Giddy Death

Shazzam! Fishy is here! Empty
PostSubject: Shazzam! Fishy is here!   Shazzam! Fishy is here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm

So, uh, yeah. Me. And stuff. (Sorry, these tend to be a bit hawkward for me.) I'm an insane MCR (My Chemical Romance) fan, so please try not to get too annoyed when I start fangirling about them. I also, really like Panic! At the Disco and All Time Low (Yes I am a huge music person.) I tend to start to write stories but then ditch them. I may or may not make signature pictures for this site, I'm not sure if I've stopped being too lazy to do it. So yeah. Me.
Back to top Go down
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Shazzam! Fishy is here!   Shazzam! Fishy is here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

hey fishy thanks for joining, you know the rutine have fun and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
Arra Nile
Admin
Arra Nile

PostSubject: Re: Shazzam! Fishy is here!   Shazzam! Fishy is here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 am

Welcome to the site:) Hope you has fun here!
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmyths.rpg-board.net
maya_isabelle

maya_isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Shazzam! Fishy is here!   Shazzam! Fishy is here! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Maya Isabelle one of your friendliest admins here at camp, if you have questions you may pm any of us, don't forget to follow the rules, and have fun rp-ing!

I'm glad to hear you share your interest, dear. I hope you continue to be active and spread the site to have more people and meet new friends. Smile Happy you joined the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shazzam! Fishy is here!   Shazzam! Fishy is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shazzam! Fishy is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek and Roman Mythology :: Begin Here :: Introductions-
Jump to: