Greek and Roman Mythology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you become the Myth... Become a God, a demi-god, a faun or satyr, or any other myth....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohheythar *punches letter limit*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAGEQUIT!!!

Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Empty
PostSubject: Ohheythar *punches letter limit*   Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 am

its me, Rambo, hai. Yeah, thats about it, congrats on the new site BTW. Still needs some beefing up though, and you guys really should try making a newbie guide so you can let the guide do the work while you get back to admining.
Back to top Go down
Arra Nile
Admin
Arra Nile

PostSubject: Re: Ohheythar *punches letter limit*   Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 am

*Looks interested* Can you please explain? I've never made one of those before, and YES *glares at a certain person* I intend on doing it myself, with your help, Rambo
Back to top Go down
https://greekxmyths.rpg-board.net
shadeknight.miller

shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Ohheythar *punches letter limit*   Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am

hello welcome to the site, thanks for joining follow the rules and have fun
Back to top Go down
maya_isabelle

maya_isabelle

PostSubject: Re: Ohheythar *punches letter limit*   Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Maya Isabelle one of your friendliest admins here at camp, if you have questions you may pm any of us, don't forget to follow the rules, and have fun rp-ing!

and yes, we are still underconstruction at some point lolz! Smile) XD but we are working on things as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohheythar *punches letter limit*   Ohheythar *punches letter limit* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohheythar *punches letter limit*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek and Roman Mythology :: Begin Here :: Introductions-
Jump to: